BEFORE YOU CONTACT US, please read the following. We receive many email inquiries each day, and the vast majority of them contain questions that are already answered on this site. Please review each of these categories to see if your question is already answered. If it is, you'll find the information on this site to be more thorough, complete, and detailed than anything we could quickly tell you over email.
- Questions about an upcoming product: Want to know the price, availability date, compatibility, or something else about an upcoming product from TriRig? All the pre-release information we want to be public goes into our articles, or our Newsletter. If you want updates on future products, please sign up. That is the only way you can get the information you're looking for. If you don't see the answer to a question like price, availability, weight, etc, it means that information isn't finalized, or it isn't public. We will NOT answer individual questions about unreleased product. No, not even for you. Not even though you are a unique, very special little butterfly.
- Questions about a current product: For all current products, the best place to start is the item's description in the TriRig Store. There is a wealth of information including videos, F.A.Q.s, compatibility charts, links to past articles, and more. About 9 times out of 10, someone asking a question about a current product would have found the answer right there in the item description.
- Questions about shipping, discounts, or store policies: Those are described right here.
- Questions about inventory, pre-orders, back-orders, or items out of stock: Those are also covered in our Store Policies.
- Questions about something we've written: If your question is about a specific article, please refer to the comments section below the article. Many times, another reader will have asked the same question and it will be answered there. Or if your question isn't there, please go ahead and leave it in that comments section, so that it will be available for other readers to see. (Can you see a theme here? We really try to avoid answering the same questions over and over again.) If your question is something more general, like "do you have any articles about XYZ?" then try using the Google search box at the top of the page. It's very good at finding answers to those kinds of things.
- Questions about something else: If you have a question not covered elsewhere, feel free to use the contact form to send us a message. However, please note: if your question is already covered above, you will probably NOT receive a reply. We receive many emails every day, and simply don't have time to answer the same questions over and over. Therefore, we have created these resources so that you can easily find answers to the most common questions, without needing to email us. Thanks!